|On behalf of our client, we are searching for an Rental Coordinator for a position located in the GTA.
Wage: Commensurate to your experience + Benefits and Pension
- Answer all telephone inquiries from Customers / Sales and process all Rental Requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
- Maintain and document on site inventories and communicate findings to all staff daily; strong commitment to inventory control required.
- Process new Rental Contracts daily as per standard operating procedures.
- Single point of contact for cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
- Coordinate with the Service Department on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the Rental Fleet.
- Post secondary education
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in rental equipment
- Construction equipment experience is a huge asset
- Self-starter, very customer service oriented and works well in a team environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
About Sirius Staffing Solutions:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. For more information, please visit us at www.sirius-staffing.com.