|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Manager of Quality Assurance for a position located in Barrie, ON.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements, including: GMP, ISO, Health Canada, etc.
- Lead preparation activities for internal GMP and third party audits
- Participate in analytical investigations of out-of-specification, including: examine results, change control requests when necessary, generate deviation reports, determine root causes, and provide recommendation for corrective actions.
- Write, review and revise SOPs, quality policies and procedures, ensure continuous compliance with GMP and regulatory compliance as well as customer requirements.
- Release and release batch records for various product types.
- Complete workload data and recommend operational efficiencies.
- Become the Management Represented for ISO and GMP
- Liaison with company’s regulatory point person to ensure all licensing activities meet Health Canada compliance.
- Work on international development projects with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and approve method transfers from R&D to production and verify validation protocols and design validation summary reports.
- Provide assistance and technical support for equipment or process optimization, validation, calibration, qualification or certification (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Develop, train, support and empower QC and QA personnel to assist them with their individual development goals
- Advises management group of any situation that may need attention or warrant management involvement.
- Collaborate with cultivation or processing to implement and support various quality programs
- Establish & oversee the maintenance of administration activities required for operational effectiveness of QC/QA Department such as budgeting and resource planning.
- Other duties as required.
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent in an applicable discipline of science (chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, medicine or related).
- Five or more years of QC/QA experience in the pharmaceutical/cosmetic or related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of GMP and Health Canada regulations for manufacturing/packaging pharmaceutical/cosmetics.
- Previous experience is a leadership role is required/mandatory – strong people-management skills are essential
- Able to work as a team and possess soft skills such as personnel integrity, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to supervise personnel and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Must be a proactive leader and an innovative thinker when making operational recommendations
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.