|On behalf of our client, we are searching for an Maintenance Planner for a position located in in the North-Western-Central Interior of British Columbia.
- Pre planning maintenance job and projects,
- Maintain stock and inventory of materials
- Regular servicing and maintenance of all machinery and equipment and ensuring the proper functioning of the same.
- Coordinating work with the production department and ensuring that all equipment and machinery are functioning to full capacity.
- Leading a team of subordinates and delegating work areas to them.
- Ensuring the proper usage of maintenance tools and equipment for repairs.
- Following all safety regulations and norms of functioning.
- Maintaining records of service cycles and other maintenance activities.
- Ensure proper methods and procedures are followed to maintain, repair and service equipment, buildings, and facilities in compliance with building codes and safety standards
- Initiate, maintain, and update Preventative Maintenance Program
- Licensed Millwright
- 3+ years experience as a Maintenance Planner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate work with other internal departments.
- Prior maintenance planner experience is considered an asset
About Sirius Staffing Solutions:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. For more information, please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com.