|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Structural Engineer for a position in Southwestern Ontario.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Prepare structural engineering designs and documents for new-build and renovation projects
- Project responsibilities from initiation to close
- Ensure accuracy, adequacy, and conformance to codes and standards by reviewing all project designs and drawings
- Coordination of team priorities to achieve project milestones
- Review and control project budgets
- Provide guidance to junior staff
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer within Ontario
- At least 4 years of Structural Engineering experience
- Experience with Provincial and local Municipality design guidelines, the Ontario Building Code, and other applicable Canadian Engineering standards
- Proficient with MS-Office
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Finite Element Modelling software
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team builder with demonstrated abilities to motivate staff
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.