|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Procurement Manager for a position located in Barrie area.
Compensation: Up to 85K
- Prepare RFQ, analyze supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
- Validate supplier capacities, identify potential risks and recommend mitigation plan
- Monitor& formalize on a regular basis the supply risk management program
- Accountable for purchasing financial performance including monthly variance reporting, and development of purchasing trends/budgets
- Initiate and lead cost reduction projects through negotiation and new project execution to meet annual goals
- Prepare and participate in cost of goods analysis meetings with senior management
- Act as key contact for Development on new product launches
- Define standard budget costs consistent with Cost Estimates & Standard Setting guidelines
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance/Engineering/Supply Chain or similar discipline
- 5 years + purchasing experience
- Experience in CPG or Regulated Environment
- High degree of financial and analytical aptitude a must
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.