|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Mine Supervisor. This is a FIFO opportunity with a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation.
Compensation: Up to 170K+Bonus
- Working knowledge of underground mining operations.
- Prepare daily reports
Oversee drilling and blasting
Lead, organize and direct day-to-day underground development and production work according to schedule
- Understanding of health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Leadership qualities including character, teamwork, communication and felt leadership.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment understanding the importance of relationships and the ability to coach and mentor crews to achieve personal and team safety and productivity goals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Independent work habits.
- Values the importance of helping your team be safe and productive.
- Common Core
- 3-5 years Supervisory experience
- Hard Rock mining experience is a must
- Excellent understanding of Safety and Mining operations
- Excellent communications skills
About Sirius Staffing Solutions:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information!