|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Maintenance Manager for a position located in Toronto.
Salary: up to 110K
- Ensure periodic preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Ensure speedy, cost effective and quality response to breakdowns and analyze reasons for breakdown so as to eliminate them and avoid repeat.
- Coordinate with production, maintenance teams and in conjunction with department superintendents, set priorities for regular, planned regular work and unscheduled work to ensure maximum performance.
- Organize resources by engaging with the department superintendents and provide direction, guidance.
- Ensure maximum performance of Mechanical maintenance personnel through effective use of systems, procedures and resources.
- Report and explain deviations from planned activities.
- Ensure the effective allocation and ability of assigned manpower.
- Provide training recommendations to the Maintenance Manager for direct reports and their crews to ensure that capabilities meet the future needs of the department
- Identify and execute improvement projects
- Audit the site maintenance management system for planning and recording maintenance activities.
- Keep up to date with new technology and management methods
- Ensures all assigned employees demonstrate maximum effectiveness in role.
- Provide training recommendations for mechanical crews to meet present and future needs of the Department.
- Support the implementation of a communication plan for the unit to promote employee awareness, motivation and participation.
- Monitor and support the training of direct reports.
- Ensure departmental compliance with applicable OH&S legislation and company policies, procedures & guidelines
- Engineering Degree or licensed millwright
- 5+ years’ management experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced and structured environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.