|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Maintenance Supervisor for a position located in the Niagara area.
- Performance monitoring and evaluation of all employees, to include corrective counseling, new hires and termination
- Ensure set-ups/equipment changeovers/repairs for packaging and process equipment are done timely and correctly
- Review, recommend and implement improvements in operation, autonomous maintenance and maintenance activities
- Familiar with all packaging, process and support equipment within the site
- Initiate and participate in trouble shooting and corrective action investigation activities. Ensure technical aspect of proposed problem resolution is implemented as required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated progression through various levels of management and responsibilities
- Millwright certificate or Electrical License
- Preventative maintenance experience is a must
- Experience supervising maintenance teams
- Experience working on large equipment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Broad engineering and/or maintenance background in a manufacturing, filling and packaging environment
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical trouble shooting methods
- Knowledge of how to use machine tools and hand tools safely and correctly
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.