|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Director of Operations for a position located in the Barrie area.
- Evaluate plant operational performance and develop action plans to optimize production and/or resolve negative performance trends
- Management of staff which includes hiring, establishing expectations, evaluating performance, initiating promotions, transfers and/or disciplinary action
- Determine/implement opportunities for operational performance improvements and develop action plans/Capital asset deployment strategies as required
- Interface with Ownership and Senior Management to ensure that company objectives are met
- Liaise with other functional groups to ensure synergy and goal alignment
Education & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree in an applicable Science, Business Administration or Engineering field
- CPG industry experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred but not necessary
- Specialized training or regulatory licenses: Lean Manufacturing, Quality Systems Management, Six Sigma, Program Management, Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years' experience
About Sirius Staffing Solutions:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide Please visit us at www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information!