|On behalf of our client, we are searching for an HR Generalist for an 18-month contract position near Caledon, ON.
Salary: Up to $85K
- Employee Relations: Develop and maintain employee relations, create engagement strategies, advise managers on ways to build and maintain solid teams, conduct surveys and exit interviews and make recommendations
- Performance management: Provide managers with guidance and coaching to get the best from their teams, work with managers to address performance issues, support the annual performance review process
- Management Relations: support HR requirements of managers, develop relationships and trust in order to act as an advisor
- Talent Management: design and implement strategies for succession planning, workforce planning, identifying high potential employees
- Training and development: coordinate on-boarding, facilitate orientation, work with managers on development plans
- Other HR Functions: develop and deliver communication pieces, presentations and workshops, research compensation, provide education on HR policies and procedures, other HR projects as required
- Degree in Human Resources or related
- CHRP designation an asset
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal & provincial employment law
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.