|Sirius Staffing Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a client in the Greater Sudbury area.
Compensation: up to 110K
- Providing oversight & technical expertise regarding the Preventative Maintenance & repair of plant equipment to ensure uninterrupted day to day operations – including quality, duration, cost, & thoroughness of work
- Providing direction regarding installation, maintenance, & repair of machines, tools, equipment, & utility systems to Maintenance team – including Millwrights, Electricians, & Technicians
- Trouble-shooting & implementing corrective action
- Ensuring strict adherence & administration of the Union Collective Agreement
- Ensuring Maintenance Department is in compliance with various government regulations including environmental, Health & Safety, etc.; maintenance of all relevant documentation
- Hands-on position – requiring extensive presence on plant floor
- Monitoring of the CMMS system; verification of PM’s & Work Orders
- Review of completed work of Maintenance Team & external contractors
- Additional duties as required
- Mechanical Engineering diploma or Red Seal certification in Electrical or Mechanical Trade is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Maintenance Supervisory / Management experience – in a unionized manufacturing / production environment
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Solid working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Systems
- Excellent planning, analytical, & organizational skills
- Effective Communication skills – both oral & written
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.